Where We Are
Crossroads is on the eastern edge of Lima, located at the intersection of Hwy 309 and Thayer Rd. You can always ask for the church with the “blue roof”.
- Take exit 125 which is Hwy 309.
- From the north follow the loop to the stop light and then turn right onto 309.
- From the south follow the exit lane to the stop light at 309 and turn right.
- Crossroads is on the right three (3) miles down the road. You will pass Wal-Mart and then later the Lima campus for Ohio State University – Rhodes State College on the left 1/2 mile before the church.
From the West:
- Follow Hwy 309 through Lima and continue east past Wal-Mart and the Lima campus of Ohio State University – Rhodes State College. The church is on the right 1/2 mile past the college.